Y1M34甜美回忆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't always say that I get good result

2 posters

向下

Don't always say that I get good result Empty Don't always say that I get good result

帖子  princewilliams 周六 五月 30, 2009 2:03 am

Maybe you never get the feeling of "lose" therefore you never scare to show ppl ur result but I'm. I afraid to show ppl my result or even let ppl know about it because I afraid one day when my result drop from 1st to last all people will look down at me and wont be frenz with me. My parents want a child who can graduate from U n earn much money, but I'm not the person yet so I cant show them the result. Unfortunately, my parents opened the letter, what I can say is----"A" is easy to get (to not make them too happy or disappointed in future if their son cant graduate from diploma),that's y i never show my parents my college result unless i graduate from UTAR, i guess my age cant afford me to do so. Don't say "U" first, look at my current situation, I still cant understand what the lecturer taught in class last week, how about if my result lose my classmate ( old n new),can i stand up again?I can chase my target to get higher n higher marks but once i go down i will forever down until 0,i know myself very well. What I hope is plz dun say my result in front of anyone or anywhere, I admit that I scare lose, so plz i beg to all of you dun speak it again from next week.I just want to become an ordinary student in class not the famous student in class. TQ

princewilliams
Y1M34学生
Y1M34学生

帖子数 : 27
注册日期 : 09-04-27
年龄 : 36

返回页首 向下

Don't always say that I get good result Empty 回复: Don't always say that I get good result

帖子  joyce 周一 六月 01, 2009 11:47 pm

just try u best... nobady are the prefect eccept the student are clover and intelligence or they always study hard plz....

joyce
Y1M34学生
Y1M34学生

帖子数 : 7
注册日期 : 09-05-04
年龄 : 33
地点 : kangar, perlis

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题